We use this information only to support and enhance our relationship with our clients and potential clients.
The personal information that we collect from you is stored in operating environments that employ reasonable security measures and that are not available to the general public. ROI Call Center Solutions® is not responsible for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or other that obtain access through illegal measures in the absence of negligence on the part of ROI Call Center Solutions®.
You may choose to stop delivery of information or promotional mail from us by following the instructions included in the informational or promotional mail itself. Also, we will take reasonable steps to give you the opportunity to correct inaccuracies in the Personal Information we retain concerning you and delete Personal Information concerning you upon request.
ROI CALL CENTER SOLUTIONS DO-NOT-CALL POLICY
If you do not want to receive sales calls from ROI Call Center Solutions, you can ask us to place your telephone number on ROI Call Center Solutions “Do Not Call” list. In compliance with federal and state laws, your request will be documented immediately. Please allow up to 30 days for your telephone number to be removed from any sales programs that are currently underway.
In a good faith effort to so comply with telemarketing rules and regulations and to provide consumers with an opportunity to exercise their “do not call” rights, the Company has established the following procedures:
- No representative of the Company shall initiate any telephone solicitation, as defined by law, to any residential telephone subscriber before the hour of 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. (local time at the called party’s location)
- The Company shall maintain a “company specific” do not call list and shall promptly honor a request to be placed on the company do not call list within a reasonable time of such request, not to exceed 30 days from the date of said request. Each entry on such “company specific” do not call list shall be retained for at least five (5) years or until the requester makes a further written request to be deleted from said list.
- Prior to making any telephone solicitation, a representative of the Company shall check both the “company specific” do not call list and either the most recent applicable Do Not Call National database or the Company’s download of this database to ensure that no call is placed to A telephone subscriber listed therein unless (a) the Company has the subscriber’s prior express permission, evidenced by a an agreement which states that the consumer agrees to the contact by the Company and includes the telephone number to which the call may be placed, (b) the company received the numbers to call from Company clients who have asked the Company to dial on behalf of them.
- No representative of the Company shall use any technology to dial a telephone number for the purpose of determining whether the line is a fax or voice line.
- In the event of any question regarding the provisions of applicable law or this Do Not Call Policy and Procedure, the representative of the Company shall promptly contact an office manager, to obtain clarification.
Many “do not call” regulations permit companies to contact their own customers even though your number(s) are on these other “do not call” lists. Therefore, if you are a campaign specific customer, you may be contacted by other companies even though you are on these other “do not call” lists.