ROI Call Center Solutions has extensive experience providing outsourced help desk support and services. Our customized contact center solutions, along with unparalleled training and advanced technology ensures that our agents will optimize first call resolutions. Not only that, but we’ll provide your end users with unmatched customer service you can be proud to offer.
ROI Call Center Solutions is trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies and small start-up business alike. For help desk staff support, we want to be your first and only outsourcing solution.
Help Desk Services
Help desk services offer 24/7 phone support to your customers. When they experience technical problems with your product or have any questions about it, they can contact our representatives to get help and answers. ROI customer service help desk representatives are IT professionals in both professional customer service and in your product and business values. Outsourced help desk services offer a customer service solution for your business that will support your customers and keep operating costs affordable for you.
Business owners can expect their outsourced help desk services to help them retain customers by treating them well and providing remote help desk support for technical and other issues. Help desk services serve both customers and business owners by doing the following:
- Tracking and regularly reporting customer calls, requests, comments, and incidents
- Offering a variety of methods for customer contact, increasing the business’s availability and accessibility to all customers
- Offering your customers a personalized, human experience that addresses their needs as soon as possible
- Resolving product technical issues and helping prevent them from happening again
- Supporting customers online and over the phone at any time or location
- Assigning and resolving IT help desk tickets
- Training help desk call center staff on the products and any changes or updates to the products
The top priority of any growing business should be great customer service. After all, acquiring a new customer is up to 25 times more expensive than retaining one, and increasing customer retention rates can increase profits by up to 95%. Great customer service experiences will keep your customers coming back. However, small and mid-size businesses don’t always have the resources to offer their customers around-the-clock support. Even staffing customer service during business hours might be difficult.