If you are in the market for call center software, you’ll find a lot of options.
So, how do you choose?
You’ll know you’ve found the right call center software when:
- The provider has at least 99.99% reliability.
- It offers a 360-degree view of your customers.
- All data is tightly encrypted and regulated.
The following list contains our top 5+ star-rated choices.
Your call center isn’t only up against other call centers, but also against integration with websites, social media, email, and traditional mass mail. You can offer a fast callback and cover all your bases when you use CallCenterNOW.
- Predictive Dialing: Maximizes high volume outbound sales contact rates.
- Inbound Contact Center: Segments callers by reverse lookup of inbound caller ID and segregates consumer versus B2B inbound traffic.
“The customer support is AWESOME…NEVER have to wait for support. I tried and tested several different dialer systems and always came back to this one.”
-Steve Benjamin, Sr. Manager, Worldwide Capital Management, Inc.
Bright Pattern cloud call center software improves customer experience and agent efficiency. How? By using an advanced cloud platform and combining it with excellent support and services.
- Cloud-Based: The multi-tenant architecture is secure, compliant, and fault-tolerant. This allows for continued operations even during maintenance updates.
- Web-Based UI: The interface blends all channels concurrently and on demand, accessible anywhere.
“I love the omnichannel support. I was able to design an outbound dialing program that incorporates telephone calls, automated voicemails, SMS messaging, and email. This approach took my contact rate from ~35% to 61% last month!”
-William Ayer, President of Bradburn Group
Skyrocket your growth by organizing and managing your sales, controlling the quality of your calls, reducing your costs, and integrating and automating your call center campaigns with CrazyCall.
- Management Dashboard: Actionable inbound and outbound call analytics.
- Local Caller Numbers: International calls will appear to be from a specific country of origin.
“We were looking for a way to personalize the customer experience and follow it with top notch client service. CrazyCall made it possible with little-to-no IT development from our side. Our clients receive the proper attention they need and we can do it with ease.”
-Cezary Kozon, CEO, Fast White Cat
The most popular open-source contact center solution in the world, VICIdial has also won many awards including “Most Promising Contact Center Technology Provider” in 2016.
- Dedicated Hosting: You get your own physical servers in one of their hosting facilities.
- 3rd-Party Availability: Conference with DTMF macros and number presets, blind-call transfer, and conference with agent drop-off.
“Flexible, every feature you could imagine. We reach 100s more customers with the dialer than possible without!”
-JD Ackley, VP, Living Stones IT
As you shop around, you might be tempted to go with a feature-packed solution…or one that is free. Yes, one of those might be the best option for your business, but if it doesn’t actually offer what you need, it’s a waste. Take the time required to do full research and ask a lot of questions. With patience and due diligence, you’ll find the best call center solution for you!
Read more blogs about call center solutions!